[OpenStack-Infra] Volunteer Systems Administrator

Marcin Koprowski marcin at koprowski.eu
Sun Aug 19 08:46:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marcin and I work in
Poland as an Infrastructure Analyst. I used to be a Systems Administrator,
IT Manager, IT Support Analyst, etc. I have a few years of experience
administering Ubuntu Server and a bunch of Open Source
applications/services.

I don't have any experience with OpenStack, but I'm very keen to learn.

The reason why I'm writing here is that I have more than 10 hours per week
to spare and I would like to help you out somehow. My interest is Systems
Administration and DevOps. Please let me know if you are interested, and if
you are, I will provide you with my CV and link to my Linkedin profile.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marcin