[OpenStack-Infra] [goal][python3] starting zuul migration for Documentation team repositories

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Aug 16 13:28:54 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-08-14 11:27:18 -0400:
> The Zuul project settings for the Documentation repositories
> has begun. Please do not approve any changes to
> openstack-infra/project-config/zuul.d/projects.yaml for
> the following repositories:
>
> - openstack/constellations
> - openstack/contributor-guide
> - openstack/docs-specs
> - openstack/openstack-doc-tools
> - openstack/openstack-manuals
> - openstack/openstackdocstheme
> - openstack/os-api-ref
> - openstack/rst2bash
> - openstack/training-guides
> - openstack/training-labs
> - openstack/whereto

The Documentation team has merged all of the patches to import the zuul
settings into their repository, and we are ready to proceed with
removing them from the project-config repo by approving
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/591760.

Doug