[OpenStack-Infra] [jenkins-job-builder] When will jenkins-job-builder 2.0.0 be released?

Artem Panchenko artem at panchenko.email
Tue Oct 17 16:13:46 UTC 2017

Thank you, guys, for your replies and for providing so detailed information!

>We've identified a bug in some of the changes we've landed
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-jjb/%
23openstack-jjb.2017-10-06.log.html#t2017-10-06T14:06:18, and once we have
a working fix we should be ready to release v2.

Indeed, that bug sounds like a release blocker and IMHO it definitely can't
go into 2.0.0 (we use a lot of macroses for JJB in the company I work for).
Unfortunately, I don't think I can help contributing or reviewing the code
(I'm not familiar with JJB internals), but I can do some testing of
patches. So feel free to add me to your gerrit CRs if you think you need
that!

Regards,
Artem