[OpenStack-Infra] [jenkins-job-builder] When will jenkins-job-builder 2.0.0 be released?

Artem Panchenko artem at panchenko.email
Tue Oct 17 10:04:57 UTC 2017

Hi folks!

I wonder if there is a road map or some release schedule for
jenkins-job-builder project? Last time it was published on pypi/github more
than 6 months ago and that was the second beta of 2.0.0. AFAIU, OpenStack
infra doesn't use Jenkins anymore and doesn't invest into JJB development
(please correct me if I'm wrong). Though, I see that >150 changes have been
merged to master since that time, so the project is still maintained.

I'll appreciate If someone shares any details about when the next major
version release of JJB is going to happen.

Thanks in advance!

---
Best regards,
Artem Panchenko