[OpenStack-Infra] Nominating new project-config and zuul job cores

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Oct 13 16:40:34 UTC 2017

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017, at 09:25 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to nominate a few people to be core on our job related config
> repos. Dmsimard, mnaser, and jlk have been doing some great reviews
> particularly around the Zuul v3 transition. In recognition of this work
> I propose that we give them even more responsibility and make them all
> cores on project-config, openstack-zuul-jobs, and zuul-jobs.
>
> Please chime in with your feedback.

I've also just heard back from frickler and would like to add frickler
into this list of nominees. (I would've had frickler in the original
email but hadn't heard back yet). Frickler, like the others, has been a
great help recently and I would like to nominate them as core against
the same set of repos, project-config, openstack-zuul-jobs, and
zuul-jobs.

Feedback welcome.

Thanks again,
Clark