[OpenStack-Infra] Nominating new project-config and zuul job cores

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Oct 13 16:25:52 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I'd like to nominate a few people to be core on our job related config
repos. Dmsimard, mnaser, and jlk have been doing some great reviews
particularly around the Zuul v3 transition. In recognition of this work
I propose that we give them even more responsibility and make them all
cores on project-config, openstack-zuul-jobs, and zuul-jobs.

Please chime in with your feedback.

Thank you (especially for all the code reviews),
Clark