[OpenStack-Infra] OpenStack-Infra Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Oct 12 00:13:36 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017, at 06:06 AM, Klérisson Paixão wrote:
> I'm searching for changes that would cause regressions. As far as I
> understood, the gating process prevents such changes from being
> merged, dropping the failed change (culprit). This is exactly what I
> looking for: culprit from multiple changes of broken builds.
>
> So, is logstash the right place for such searching?

Yes, that is probably a reasonable place to look. You might also want to
look at the elastic-recheck project which basically does this process of
tracking bugs against the elasticsearch data. You can see the periodic
reports it generates at http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/
though they look broken at the moment, I will have to look into that.

Clark