[OpenStack-Infra] RFC about creating a project for log-classify.crm

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:46:25 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:09 AM Tristan Cacqueray <tdecacqu at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to contribute to the automatic log classification.

Automatic log classification would be a great help in maintaining CI!
Something that detects anomalies and automatically proposes E-R queries
would be great :)

> Please
> find bellow a request for comments regarding creating a dedicated project
> for the log-classify.crm script.

Is there a link missing below?

The main issue is the lack of tests. The first contribution would be
> to currate a dataset we could use to create a CI job to prevent
> regression.
>
> The script also deserves some sort of documentation regarding usage
> and debugging.
>
> Lastly, it would be usable outside of the log-gearman-worker environment.

Thanks for looking into this!
I would be happy to contribute.

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)