[OpenStack-Infra] Nodepool drivers

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Mon May 29 02:39:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

With the nodepool-drivers[0] spec approved, I started to hack a quick
implementation[1]. Well I am not very familiar with the nodepool/zookeeper
architecture, thus this implementation may very well be missing important
bits... The primary goal is to be able to run ZuulV3 with static nodes,
comments and feedbacks are most welcome.

Moreover, assuming this isn't too off-track, I'd like to propose an
OpenContainer and a libvirt driver to diversify Test environment.

Thanks in advance,
-Tristan

[0]: http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/nodepool-drivers.html
[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:nodepool-drivers