[OpenStack-Infra] Space for Sahara artifacts (disk images)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 26 13:31:18 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-26 12:34:44 +0400 (+0400), Evgeny Sikachev wrote:
> I found the project which is using tarballs for storing images.
> https://tarballs.openstack.org/trove/images/
>
> We would like to use the same space for storing sahara-images if
> it is possible.
[...]

It sounded from the previous E-mail like the interest was in
long-term publication of release images, while what you're linking
there are periodically refreshed branch-tip snapshots for
consumption within CI jobs (technically the Trove team has ceased
using those, but Ironic and Kolla are still doing something similar
to that). The use cases, storage needs and security/support concerns
are vastly different.