[OpenStack-Infra] There is a problem while fallowing Project creator`s guide

Jea-Min Lim jmlim at os.korea.ac.kr
Tue May 9 21:18:48 UTC 2017

There is a problem while fallowing Project creator`s guide

Hi, I`m following Project creator`s guide to create own OpenStack related
project.

I have problem while following ‘Give OpenStack Permission to Publish
Releases’ section(URL: https://docs.openstack.org/
infra/manual/creators.html#give-openstack-permission-to-publish-releases).

This doc says ‘Once you have PyPI credentials visit https://pypi.python.org/
pypi?%3Aaction=submit_form and fill in only the required fields.’

But I can`t see ‘the required fields.'

When I click the link (https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=submit_form)
It shows

1. Use twine!

2. Use the setup.py "register" command.

3. Or upload your PKG-INFO file (generated by distutils) here:

Am I doing right? or did I miss something?