[OpenStack-Infra] Request to EOL Puppet OpenStack Mitaka

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 21 22:42:21 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-21 09:03:47 -0400 (-0400), Emilien Macchi wrote:
[...]
> Can anyone have a look please?
> We would like to EOL Puppet OpenStack Mitaka.

It's not forgotten, Infra's just spread thin and some weeks
(especially when lots of people go to conferences) it's about all we
can do to keep the lights on. For larger non-urgent requests like
this to be deprioritized and take more than a week to address is,
unfortunately, not atypical.

Making matters worse, I'll be mostly (if not completely) away from
the computer for the next five days, so unless someone else gets to
it before then I can't really commit to it until I'm around again
either.