[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul roadmap

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:58:55 UTC 2017

Hey Paul,

I am also interested in helping here; will read over the etherpad today just to make sure I am caught up.

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: +1 (832) 264-2646
irc: mrhillsman

On 12/12/17, 10:29 AM, "Paul Belanger" <pabelanger at redhat.com> wrote:

    On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 05:01:41PM +0100, Matthieu Huin wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > If the getting-started documentation effort is also aimed at end
    > users, I'd be happy to help Leif with this: we've written a quick
    > start guide for Software Factory explaining how to set up pipelines
    > and jobs with Zuul3, and this would probably be better hosted upstream
    > with minimal adaptations. Let me know if there's interest for this
    > (the storyboard item at
    > https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001332 doesn't specify
    > which kind of doc is expected) and I can submit some patches to the
    > documentatoin.

    I was just talking with leifmadsen about it this morning and we're going to
    organize a working group on docs in the coming days. With holidays coming up
    quick, it might be difficult to wrap things up before Christmas.

    I know there already has been some discussion between Jim and Leif, plus myself
    and Leif documented in the etherpad[1]. Using Fedora and github, I believe the
    etherpad notes are correct. So the next steps are reformatting into RST and
    tuning the docs.

    TL;DR we have some docs, and jobs ran, now to make that a little more user
    friendly.

    [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuulv3-quickstart