[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul roadmap

Matthieu Huin mhuin at redhat.com
Tue Dec 12 16:01:41 UTC 2017

Hello,

If the getting-started documentation effort is also aimed at end
users, I'd be happy to help Leif with this: we've written a quick
start guide for Software Factory explaining how to set up pipelines
and jobs with Zuul3, and this would probably be better hosted upstream
with minimal adaptations. Let me know if there's interest for this
(the storyboard item at
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001332 doesn't specify
which kind of doc is expected) and I can submit some patches to the
documentatoin.

Best regards,

MHU