[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul roadmap

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:12:18 UTC 2017

I am definitely working to learn more but if we can do any testing within OpenLab to help speed things along please let me know.

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: +1 (832) 264-2646
irc: mrhillsman

    On 2017-12-06 07:34:06 -0800 (-0800), James E. Blair wrote:
    [...]
    > Having gone through that, there are some things we need to add to the
    > list:
    [...]

    One more came up just a few minutes ago:

    * Add a minimal base job to the standard library

    I've volunteered to knock that out; should be fairly trivial but
    also very important to have out of the way before we tell people
    this is really turn-key.