[OpenStack-Infra] Problem with OpenStack bot? Vitrage meeting was not recorded

Jens Rosenboom j.rosenboom at x-ion.de
Thu Apr 20 10:37:27 UTC 2017

<ifat.afek at nokia.com>:
> Well, someone tried to say “Hi” in Chinese – could it be that? ☺
> I also see that some of my characters turned our wrong. Don’t know why.
> Anyway, if the text file is there (I didn’t notice it), then I guess it’s good enough.
>
> Thanks,
> Ifat.
>

> On 19/04/2017, 13:48, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com> wrote:
>
>     On 2017-04-19 11:07,  Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava)  wrote:
>     > Hi,
>     >
>     > Vitrage IRC meeting that was held an hour ago on openstack-meeting-4, but was not recorded.
>     > #startmeeting worked, but no other # command worked and the meeting was not ended. The full meeting log can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-meeting-4/%23openstack-meeting-4.2017-04-19.log.html
>     >
>     > Can you please help?
>
>     I see it at
>     http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/vitrage/2017/vitrage.2017-04-19-08.03.log.txt
>     - but no other files like html are generated,
>
>     I see quite a few non-ascii characters, did one of them break our html
>     generation?

It seems that gerritbot for some unknown reason saw and recorded the
"#endmeeting", but did not act on it. The meeting was ended a couple
of hours later when someone tried to start a new meeting and the bot
advised to do "#endmeeting" first. At that time also the html files
seem to have been generated properly.