[OpenStack-Infra] [nodepool] unable to get a floating IP

Alex Burmashev alexander.burmashev at oracle.com
Mon Apr 3 15:21:24 UTC 2017

Yeah, i thought about it, but i think automatic IP assigning is only
supported with nova-network, and i use neutron.

Moreover at least for some time nodepool definitely was assigning IPs to
the VMs, it is starting, it is mentioned in docs, maillists and irc
discussions.  Maybe at some moment automatic floating IP assigning on a
cloud became a must-have, but it is not mentioned in nodepool/openstack
CI docs anywhere...