[OpenStack-Infra] Connectivity issues in the gate

Thomas Herve therve at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 07:16:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I believe since yesterday we started seeing really bad external
connectivity issues in Heat function tests.

http://logs.openstack.org/52/359852/4/gate/gate-heat-dsvm-functional-convg-mysql-lbaasv2/7f45043/console.html
is one of the numerous example. We try to fetch a fedora image from
one of the mirror, and it fails.

It seems to be mostly (only?) on OSIC nodes. While in the past it's
been flaky, now we're getting 50%+ failure rate. And it's not just
slow, but failing to get any bytes out. It works sometimes though.

Let me know if we can help debugging that.

Thomas