[OpenStack-Infra] [app-catalog] Glare support in apps.openstack.org

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Sep 10 15:10:58 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-02 15:22:43 +0200 (+0200), Bartosz Kupidura wrote:
[...]
> 1) create 'glare-support' branch in openstack/app-catalog

I've branched feature/glare-support from the current master state
in openstack/app-catalog.

> 2) create 'glare-support' branch in openstack-infra/system-config
> 3) create 'glare-support' branch in openstack-infra/apps_site
[...]

I missed this was in the revised plan. We can't branch the
system-config and puppet-apps_site repos for this, nor should we.
Rather, you need to introduce a minimal amount of additional
configuration management in these to be able to handle the
production and staging sites with the ability to specify which Git
ref you want used from app-catalog on each.