[OpenStack-Infra] Wednesday September 14th Infra Bug Day

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Sep 6 21:59:37 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Following discussion at our past couple of meetings, I've gone ahead
and reserved Wednesday, September 14th as an Infra Bug Day.

The StoryBoard team has a meeting at 15:00 UTC[0], which we can drop
by if we'd like (I hope to) to see how they're doing. The bug day
itself will begin directly after, on at 16:00 UTC and go for 24 hours,
as time zones allow for participants, in #openstack-sprint

We should plan on working on the following:

 * General review, evaluation and triage of outstanding bugs.
 * Make sure low-hanging-fruit tags are still valuable and accurate,
and hopefully add more so that new contributors have tasks they can
tackle.
 * As we do all this work on StoryBoard, keep in mind what
improvements (if any!) are needed to improve our work with the
StoryBoard tooling and open/update bugs accordingly.

An etherpad has been created here where we'll brainstorm, coordinate
updates as we get closer in:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-bug-day-september-2016

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#StoryBoard_Meeting