[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.io
Tue Sep 6 06:10:30 UTC 2016

A further update of the Pholio deployment work.

IMHO, with the patches found here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:pholio

We are certainly more than ready to provide the UX team with a UAT / dev
version of Pholio.

There are no outstanding issues that I'm aware of and certainly no
issues standing this up in my dev environment.

I'm currently of the opinion that it's time to see how this floats in
Infra-proper and see what feedback the UX team have for us.

Thanks to those who have offered reviews so far. If more people can take
the time to review the changes, then we can progress this project.

Thank you :-)

--
Craige  McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819