[OpenStack-Infra] [Zuul] can not get zuul env variables, such as 'ZUUL_URL'

li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn li.yuanzhen at zte.com.cn
Sun Sep 4 15:18:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,
        For deploy CI env, I need a help for Zuul.

        In the slave node, I can not get the "zuul"
        environments variables using 'env' shell command,
        such as 'ZUUL_URL'.

        The following is the config and log info
        *) /etc/zuul/layout/zuul.conf:
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132730/
        *) /etc/jenkins_jobs/config/citest.yaml
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132723/
        *) jenkins job result:
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132737/
        *) /var/log/zuul/zuul.log
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132745/
        *) /var/log/zuul/merger-debug.log
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132748/
        *) /var/log/zuul/debug.log
                http://paste.ubuntu.com/23132762/

       I check the zuul code and it has been got the
        'zuul_url' variables in zuul-mergerr, but in slave nodes,
         these  variables can not be passed by zuul-scheduler.

        Is there any wrong in my zuul config or jenkins jobs?

Thank you

BRs
liyuanzhen