[OpenStack-Infra] About setting up CI

Wang Shilong wshilong at ddn.com
Thu Nov 17 13:21:08 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

   We are trying to setting up CI testing system for new Lustre cinder Drivers.
I try to do as following URL In centos7:

http://www.joinfu.com/2014/02/setting-up-an-external-openstack-testing-system/

But hit the following problem:

[root at vm7-1 ~]# ./install_master.sh
Using upstream Gerrit user: ddn_openstack
Using Jenkins SSH key path: /root/data/jenkins_key
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Info: Loading facts
Error: Could not find template 'openstack_project/puppet.conf.erb' at /root/os-ext-testing/puppet/modules/os_ext_testing/manifests/base.pp:132 on node vm7-1
Error: Could not find template 'openstack_project/puppet.conf.erb' at /root/os-ext-testing/puppet/modules/os_ext_testing/manifests/base.pp:132 on node vm7-1

I guess this Doc might be out of date, could you please give me some hints how
I can setup latest CI?

Thanks for your suggestion!
Shilong