[OpenStack-Infra] New StackForge Project dash-stack

Ferhat Ozkasgarli ozkasgarli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:33:05 UTC 2016

Hello David,

I have been using and installing Horizon dashboard for last two years. What
is see is Horizon has developed as private cloud control panel. Private
cloud is people from industry who already have some degree of system
administration. And you can always educate professional who are going to
use a private cloud created with OpenStack.

On the other hand, if any provider, data center or any small IT business
want to sell cloud infrastructure created with OpenStack needs more than
what Horizon currently offer. Because they want to package and sell
OpenStack and they need a dashboard that can sell cloud services while
managing it from UI.

If you ever heard of WHMCS, I can tell you that dash-stack will be WHMCS of
OpenStack.