[OpenStack-Infra] New StackForge Project dash-stack

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 04:08:37 UTC 2016

I'm all for diversity but I'm still curious.

In what way does Horizon not already provide what you are looking for and
why could it not be improved to get what you feel is lacking ?

I think this answer could translate into valuable feedback for the Horizon
team.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]