[OpenStack-Infra] [OpenStack-docs] Training guides meeting @Barcelona Summit

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:10:50 UTC 2016

Ildiko Vancsa wrote on 11/10/2016 4:57 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I like the ISO week numbers better. I think it’s more consistent,
> gives a regular cadence and does not cause confusions with having a
> meeting on the 5th week or not for instance.
>
> My 2 cents.
Make sense. Then IMO changing [1] with biweekly-odd or documenting this
as description would be good.
For monthly meeting occurrence idea, I would like to follow another mail
thread [2].

Although the next week is even according to ISO week numbers, let's have
training-guides meeting
on next Tuesday 13:00 UTC and make accordance for that, since there were
no training-guides team meeting for latest 3 weeks.

Is this okay for all training-guides meeting attendees?

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/irc-meetings/tree/meetings/training-guides-team-meeting.yaml
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2016-November/004835.html