[OpenStack-Infra] Thanks for enabling a great demo!

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 22:16:06 UTC 2016

It was definitely an awesome way of showing how OpenStack
contributions are done and tested while giving some warm thanks to the
providers donating resources.
Giving exposure to the workflow between Git, Gerrit, Zuul and Nodepool
was great.

Thank you and everyone else involved for getting that up on the keynote stage !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]