[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit question: Rebases

Kevin L. Mitchell klmitch at mit.edu
Tue May 24 15:30:11 UTC 2016

I've noticed that when a patch set is rebased, Gerrit is not sending me
an email alerting me to that.  It does send out an email when a new
patch set is uploaded, just not when one is rebased.  This is causing
problems for me with the Global Requirements uploads, as they frequently
get rebased, and since I'm not notified, I have to notice that the
review hasn't merged yet and check up on it.

Is there some setting I need to click to get Gerrit to send me
notifications about rebases, or is this something systemic that needs to
be reported upstream as a bug?
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <klmitch at mit.edu>