[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime on Friday 2016-06-03 at 20:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon May 23 17:58:56 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

On Friday, June 3, from approximately 20:00 through 24:00 UTC Gerrit
will be unavailable while we rename some projects.

Currently, we plan on renaming the following projects:

openstack/openstack-ansible-ironic -> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_ironic

openstack-infra/ansible-puppet -> openstack-infra/ansible-role-puppet

This list is subject to change. If you need a rename, please be sure
to get your change in soon so we can review it and add it to
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames

Existing reviews, project watches, etc, should all be carried over.

If you have any questions about the maintenance, please reply here or
contact us in #openstack-infra on freenode.