[OpenStack-Infra] How to keep a slave node alive after test case completed.

刘庆 winglq at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:17:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Is there a way to keep the jenkins slave node alive after test case
completed? After python-{name}-python27 job completed the slave node
building it is also replaced by a new node. As the install-distro-packages
take a lot of time in my environment, I am thinking keep the slave node
alive and could be reusable for a new test case.

I have tried set reusable_node function under this case, but it only works
when there is another job waiting to a new slave node. In this case the
slave node will be reusable. But when all jobs are completed, this node
will be replaced by a new one.

Any suggestion? Thanks.