[OpenStack-Infra] Tools for tracking the Scientific WG

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Fri May 6 08:41:12 UTC 2016

Hi All -

Blair and I are co-chairs of the new Scientific WG, and currently we are looking at setting up some good processes for WG communication.

One possibility I’m considering for mapping tasks and tracking progress on the activities of the working group would be to use Storyboard.  As I understand it the Infra team use Storyboard, can anyone comment from experience on whether Storyboard would be a good choice for tracking the activities of a working group?

Many thanks,
Stig