[OpenStack-Infra] [OT] Call for speaker submissions

Ricardo Carrillo Cruz ricardo.carrillo.cruz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:46:17 UTC 2016

I appreciate you starting this thread Paul.

Being able to collaborate with other folks from the infra team on preparing
talks for confs is
great, and gives the chance to people who are interested in the project but
are 'shy' to speak up
alone in stage to overcome that barrier.

This will also avoid having talks with repeating topics on same/similar
confs.

Looking forward to collaborate on upcoming confs :-) .

Ricky