[OpenStack-Infra] Increased logging on jenkins masters

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Sun Mar 27 15:36:25 UTC 2016

Greetings,

We seem to be having a logging issue on our jenkins masters. Today jenkins03 and
jenkins05 had full HDDs (40GB) which /var/log/jenkins/jenkins.log was taking
15GBs of it.

I've stopped the servers, manually rotated logs and compressed them. We are
currently back down to 22GB available for both.

As this was the first time I cleaned up the jenkins masters because lack of HDD,
I wanted to send out this email to track the issue. And maybe see if this is a
side affect of the recent upgrades we did on Mar. 18th.

---
Paul