[OpenStack-Infra] Austin Design Summit space needs

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Mar 22 22:23:29 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-newton-summit-planning

I've also gone ahead and added a section at the bottom for "Other
sessions of interest" for non-infra sessions that an infra presence
would be particularly valuable at.

We've been pretty good at divide and conquer on the fly at summits,
but with the team growing I thought it would be valuable to call out
some of the key sessions ahead of time to make sure we have coverage.
I know I could always use some infra backup at the translations
sessions, which I've added a reference to seed this section.