[OpenStack-Infra] Request to disable IBM-GPFS-CINDER-CI account temparary

Digvijay B Ukirde digvijay.ukirde at in.ibm.com
Mon Mar 21 10:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi Mikhail,

Currently IBM-GPFS-CINDER-CI is facing some internal issue because of which
it is resulting negative report in CI dashboard.
We are trying to disable our cinder-ci but some other server(older ci
setup) is taking patches  because of which we are unable to disable the CI
or may be Gerrit cache is the issue (We are not sure about it)

Since,
We noticed that there are two recheck keywords for IBM GPFS CI in Cinder.
One is recheck-gpfs and the result always shows NOT_REGISTERED.
One is recheck ibmgpfs and the result is always good. [ this is in our ci
setup - layout.yaml ]

So till we fix the issue can you please disable the IBM-GPFS-CINDER-CI
account.

Once we fix the issue we will get back to you.

Regards,
Digvijay