[OpenStack-Infra] Work toward a translations checksite and call for help

Vipul Nayyar nayyar23 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:59:55 UTC 2016

Hey Elizabeth,

I'd like to contribute. :-)

I have some past deployment and Ops experience and I'm really interested in
building something of a blue green deployment system here, to decrease the
downtime. Although, I'm still going through the infra related docs which
I'm fairly new to, but with a little bit of guidance early on, I'll be
happy to take over some responsibilities over time.

Maybe a good place for me to start might be, to have a deep look at the
puppet module written by Frank and probably noting down the most common
errors that are encountered regularly. I'd like to hear more concrete
thoughts from the community about how to proceed on this, if any.

Thanks
Vipul Nayyar