[OpenStack-Infra] Barcelona summit talk ideas

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Jul 7 23:46:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I wanted to start another etherpad[1] for collaboration on summit talk ideas
> related to openstack-infra. I think it worked well for Austin and see no reason
> not to do it again.
>
> I've already outlined a few ideas of what interests me (and hopefully others),
> please take a moment to review and add your own ideas.
>
> We have until July 13 to submit talks[2]:
>
>  JULY 13, 2016 AT 11:59PM PDT (JULY 14 6:59 UTC) IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A
>  TALK.
>
> [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/barcelona-upstream-openstack-infa
> [2] https://www.openstack.org/summit-login/login

Talks seem to be coming together, which is good since the deadline is
less than a week away :)

We have a lightning talks section of the Etherpad. In case anyone
missed it, thingee mentioned at our meeting this week and has sent an
email about how to participate in the upstream lightning talks he's
hosting again (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-July/098945.html)
so we probably want to firm up our talk plans for that too.