[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting deletion of stable/juno from murano, murano-dashboard, murano-agent and python-muranoclient

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 28 13:18:34 UTC 2016

Hello, I’d like to request deletion of stable/juno branch from murano, murano-dashboard, murano-agent and python-muranoclient repositories. As far as I know — I do not have branch deletion permissions myself.

As far as I see, those branches have been tagged with EOL 2014.2.4 tag (0.5.5 for client), so there are no unreleased changes there. We also do not have any commits on the review for stable/juno, so we no longer need those branches.

We also have discussed this http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano/2016/murano.2016-01-26-17.00.log.html in IRC meetings.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team