[OpenStack-Infra] Question Regarding gate jobs with on 2 devstack setups

Santosh Kumar ksantosh.cs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:48:53 UTC 2016

Hello,
  My name is santosh. I am a test engineer working for tacker project in
openstack.  (https://github.com/openstack/tacker)
  We are looking to setup openstack gate jobs which can setup 2 devstack
setups with each having its own keystone servers.

   Testcase we are trying to test is basically we will have 2 (or more)
such devstack setup where tacker server runs only on one devstack and will
be able to spawn vnfs on both devstacks (local and also remote).  Are there
any jobs in any project currently having a setup like this..??

Thanks
Santosh