[OpenStack-Infra] JJB 1.4.0 delete-all no longer deletes jobs

Thanh Ha thanh.ha at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Jan 18 01:03:52 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

It seems to me that JJB 1.4.0's delete-all function has regressed and no
longer performs the delete function. Instead it simply provides the
following output and exits without performing any deletes.

Sure you want to delete *ALL* jobs from Jenkins server?
(including those not managed by Jenkins Job Builder) (Y/N): y
INFO:root:Deleting all jobs
INFO:jenkins_jobs.builder:Number of jobs to delete:  50
INFO:jenkins_jobs.builder:Cache saved

Has anyone else noticed this issue as well?

I'll try to find some time to investigate which patch introduced this issue
unless someone else gets to it first but thought I'd inform the team.

Regards,

Thanh