[OpenStack-Infra] removal of eol branches (and creation of eol tags)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 8 16:31:47 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-08 11:34:13 +0100 (+0100), Jan Klare wrote:
[...]
> we would also want to create the corresponding eol tags so we know
> what the last commit in these branches was. Can you also do that?
[...]

Assuming the ACL is set to allow you to push signed tags to those
repos in Gerrit, it's probably best if you do that step yourself, as
well as abandoning any remaining open patches targeting those
branches (you can find them pretty easily with a Gerrit query).

After that's done, follow up to this thread letting us know it's
safe to proceed with the branch deletions.