[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Feb 25 00:16:10 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com> wrote:
> I've started updating our LocalSettings.pp based on we're talking about here.
> We'll start with edit / create captcha then move to other pages if spaming
> continues.

We just landed a captcha change and I have tested that after I save a
page, it then prompts for a question. on the next page before allowing
you to fully save.

The UI is not great for this, so people might miss where they are
supposed to type in the answer to the question, but we should just
keep an eye on this in channel as questions pop up until we make this
better.