[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Feb 23 17:46:10 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:33 AM, JP Maxwell <jp at tipit.net> wrote:
> Thanks Elizabeth - good info - that document answers the questions of where
> the code lives and how updates are performed.  It would all require ssh
> access to the server it seems, which I don’t have.

Right, this is not the situation we want it to be. Once it's all
Puppetized we'll be able to more easily accept contributions from
folks who can't log in (like everything else we run).

> I created an ether pad here:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/wiki.openstack.org

Great, thanks!

> Though it would be great if we could use an issue tracker (I know there has
> been some discussion on this in the past).  We use chiliproject.org (though
> it is no longer supported) - the upstream parent Redmine might be an option.

Technically we are currently using Storyboard for task tracking, but
it's under development so using it can be a bit tricky (hooray for dog
fooding!).

As an aside: The task tracker is a whole different discussion with a
very long history and a couple competing solutions on the table right
now, so I'd rather not get into this again, or use yet another tool
for a one off project like this.