[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

JP Maxwell jp at tipit.net
Tue Feb 23 16:53:56 UTC 2016

Thanks Marton & Paul.
Marton, however the infra community wants to handle the puppetization of the
local settings file is fine with me. It is a very typical PHP app. Whatever is
done we should have an easy path to update it.
The MediaWiki version should also be updated to the latest version at some
point.
So it seems like there are a few potential tasks around the wiki if we want to
stay on top of things. I’m happy to help drive this if it would be helpful.
Paul, thanks, let me know if I can be of any assistance.

J.P. Maxwell | tipit.net [http://tipit.net] | fibercove.com [http://www.fibercove.com]