[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

JP Maxwell jp at tipit.net
Tue Feb 23 07:48:22 UTC 2016

Hah. Well, I'm not entirely sure how this is setup to manage code changes.
I looked in GitHub and just see the puppet configs.  Not sure where or how
I could push changes into LocalSettings.php, otherwise I'd be happy to do
it :D   Gotta catch a little rest now, but will check in on this in a few
hours.

J.P. Maxwell / tipit.net <http://www.tipit.net>