[OpenStack-Infra] Reviewers for changes on openstack-infra/lodgeit?

David Pursehouse david.pursehouse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:41:30 UTC 2016

Sorry to nag about this again, but can someone have a look at the open
changes on lodgeit?

The important ones listed in my previous mail were merged (thanks), but
there are several minor fixes pending for some time now. Some of them
already have Code-Review+2 from one reviewer.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/lodgeit+status:open

Thanks.