[OpenStack-Infra] Not able to login in review.openstack.org

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Feb 16 09:18:37 UTC 2016

On 02/16/2016 08:01 AM, Suhani Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to login to gerrit review.openstack.org and is not able to
> login. It says:
> https://review.openstack.org/#SignInFailure,SIGN_IN,Contact+site+administrator
>
> Please suggest what to do? I

Hello:

Someone was using your account to run a third party ci system so we
disabled your account.

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2016-02-10.log.html#t2016-02-10T21:35:58

Personal accounts are not to be used to run third party ci accounts. We
disable personal gerrit accounts that are used for that purpose.

If your objective is to run a third party ci system you need to ensure
you are aware of all of the requirements on this page:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html

Once you are able to confirm and agree to use your personal gerrit
account for personal commiting and reviewing only, we can re-enable it.

Thank you,
Anita.