[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 15 15:46:04 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-15 09:04:41 -0600 (-0600), JP Maxwell wrote:
> Tom, yes we can probably help. Do you want to ping me off list -
> need to get some more info about how it is setup / version
> controlled / deployed / etc.

Our openstack_project::wiki class[1] calls into our mediawiki Puppet
module[2]. Ryan Lane set up and maintained most of this for us while
he was at WMF, but since he's moved on to other things it's fallen
into some disuse so assistance is appreciated!

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/openstack_project/manifests/wiki.pp
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-mediawiki/tree/