[OpenStack-Infra] Wiki.o.o sustaining spam attack

JP Maxwell jp at tipit.net
Mon Feb 15 15:04:41 UTC 2016

Tom, yes we can probably help. Do you want to ping me off list - need to
get
some more info about how it is setup / version controlled / deployed / etc.

J.P. Maxwell | tipit.net [http://tipit.net] | fibercove.com
[http://www.fibercove.com]
On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:05 AM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:
Is there anyone who can help with this? There's still a ton of spam
going in, and manually cleaning it is a ton of effort.