[OpenStack-Infra] right way to report odd infrastructure issues?

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Feb 12 17:34:08 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016, at 03:41 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> I hit another oddball infrastructure issue this morning where setup
> workspace took > 1 hr (giving 34 minutes for tempest job which then
> failed with a timeout) -
> http://logs.openstack.org/27/279227/2/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph/35c90b3/console.html

FWIW I spent a good chunk of yesterday collecting network failure
information for jobs in OVH and passing it along to OVH. They responded
and said it was a network outage that has since been corrected. I
believe this particular issue was related to that (the timestamps agree
with the other errors).

Clark